April 27, 2012

Countdown: 6 months!

This 6 kind of matches my blog background!
Holy smokes, I can't believe how fast time is going! With only 6 months left until the wedding day I'm feeling kind of stressed. Okay, more than kind of stressed. A lot of stressed, really. I haven't picked out my dress yet, and for those of you in the know - those puppies take 4-6 months to ship. I'm working on solidifying my caterer. I need to pick out bridesmaids dresses after I pick out my own, of course. Thankfully I do have the big tasks taken care of. Being in the hospital and on bed rest for that week after Easter really threw a wrench in my plans. I just now ordered Save the Dates, so they'll be going in the mail a little late. Hopefully my guests will forgive me! I've got a couple blog posts in the can waiting for me to write them, so look for those here soon!

What will you be doing on October 27? I hope it's coming to my wedding, but if not - do you have exciting plans?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest button